[OmniOS-discuss] pkg repos broken?

Dan McDonald danmcd at omniti.com
Wed Apr 6 13:16:01 UTC 2016

> On Apr 6, 2016, at 2:02 AM, Michael Talbott <mtalbott at lji.org> wrote:
>
> But it's happening on multiple boxes which makes me very suspicious.
>
> pkg output says "caching catalogs..." then disappears right before the error message kicks out.

This is something weird happening at our load-balancers, I've verified the actual source of bits is intact.  Also, I believe this only affects the OmniOS r151014 repo, as I could not reproduce your problem on my r151016 home server.

Thanks for reporting this.  I'll ping this thread when our ops folks have whacked the load-balancer upside the head.