[OmniOS-discuss] Pre-018 bloody now out

Andy Fiddaman omnios at citrus-it.net
Wed Apr 13 11:44:25 UTC 2016

On Wed, 13 Apr 2016, Dan McDonald wrote:

; In anticipation of r151018's release, the bloody that will essentially comprise r151018 is now available for "pkg update" and for ISO/USB/Kayak download from the OmniOS Installation page:
;
; 	http://omnios.omniti.com/wiki.php/Installation

Thanks Dan, I've just upgraded one of our test servers to this with no
problems using the following process. I'll do some more testing but it
looks good so far. There are no non-global zones on this server however.

  beadm create bloody
  mkdir /tmp/bloody
  beadm mount bloody /tmp/bloody
  pkg -R /tmp/bloody set-publisher \
        -G http://pkg.omniti.com/omnios/r151016/ \
        -g http://pkg.omniti.com/omnios/bloody/ \
	--unset-property signature-policy \
	omnios
  pkg -R /tmp/bloody update
  beadm umount bloody
  beadm activate bloody

Andy
Citrus IT Limited | +44 (0)870 199 8000 | enquiries at citrus-it.co.uk
Rock House Farm | Green Moor | Wortley | Sheffield | S35 7DQ
Registered in England and Wales | Company number 4899123