[OmniOS-discuss] Increase default maximum NFS server threads?

Ian Kaufman ikaufman at eng.ucsd.edu
Tue Dec 6 15:55:13 UTC 2016

I agree, and, it really has been a long time coming. Those defaults were
set ages ago, systems and networking have vastly improved since then. Might
as well set defaults accordingly.

Ian

On Tue, Dec 6, 2016 at 7:51 AM, Richard Elling <
richard.elling at richardelling.com> wrote:

> > On Dec 6, 2016, at 7:30 AM, Dan McDonald <danmcd at omniti.com> wrote:
> >
> > I got a link to this commit from the Delphix illumos repo a while back:
> >
> >       https://github.com/openzfs/openzfs/pull/186/
> >
> > I was curious if NFS-using people in the audience here would like to see
> this one Just Land (TM) in illumos-omnios or not?
>
> just land it, no real downside
>  — richard

Ian Kaufman
Research Systems Administrator
UC San Diego, Jacobs School of Engineering ikaufman AT ucsd DOT edu