[OmniOS-discuss] Increase default maximum NFS server threads?

Chris Siebenmann cks at cs.toronto.edu
Tue Dec 6 15:58:51 UTC 2016

> I got a link to this commit from the Delphix illumos repo a while back:
>
> 	https://github.com/openzfs/openzfs/pull/186/
>
> I was curious if NFS-using people in the audience here would like to
> see this one Just Land (TM) in illumos-omnios or not?

 I think that modernizing these NFS server parameters is a good thing,
especially when the old values date from decades ago. I assume that
the Delphix people have done their homework and testing on what the
new values should be, so I don't see any reason not to take this as-is
unless people have some burning desire to (re)do their own testing.

	- cks