[OmniOS-discuss] usb ups support for nut

Dan McDonald danmcd at omniti.com
Tue Jan 5 16:10:49 UTC 2016

> On Jan 4, 2016, at 10:20 PM, Paul B. Henson <henson at acm.org> wrote:
>
> Dan, any chance you might chime in on this with any thoughts? Are these
> packages something that would be suitable for pulling into omnios itself?
> I'd feel a lot more confident installing them from the omnios stable repo
> :).

If I merely invoked the spirit of OmniOS's KTSTY, my initial answer is "no".

This seems like something, however, that may be useful in a built-but-not-actually-supported repo like ms.omniti.com (i.e. where we share tools OmniTI itself uses internally).

However, with this month being what it is (another customer-biting ZFS bug, FOSDEM at the end of the month, a trip to HQ, and setting plans to kick off work on LX), I'm not sure if I'd be able to bring it up right now anyway.

Sorry,