[OmniOS-discuss] usb ups support for nut

Paul B. Henson henson at acm.org
Tue Jan 5 21:39:07 UTC 2016

"no".

Do you mean nut itself, or the supporting usb/ugen pieces? I would agree
about nut/acupsd, but libusb/libugen at least to me seem like part of an os
distribution. They are basic libraries, no? I know you have to draw the line
somewhere, but there are already a number of general-purpose libraries part
of the core distribution. And given that these two are illumos specific and
you can't even compile them yourself from upstream sources, they seem like
pretty good candidates for just being included :).

> However, with this month being what it is (another customer-biting ZFS
bug,

Yes, definitely focus on that customer biting bug :), as when I wear my
$DAYJOB hat it is very annoying ;).

Thanks.