[OmniOS-discuss] qlt driver update

Martijn Fennis martijn at fennis.tk
Sun May 8 14:36:57 UTC 2016

Hi,

I’m using omnios in combo with napp-it as a target server for my personal FC storage at home.

I have some problems here and there, that the driver goes offline. And thus ESX stops shortly after that.

The physical firmware is 7-point-something (latest) although it shows a lower through comstar’s QLT driver.

I assume this firmware is loaded at boot and “dominating” the physical one. I saw this happening with BSD as well.
Is there a way to update this driver/firmware? Searching google i found some people have 5.2.6 instead of this 5.2.1

I have no idea where i can find an update for it (if exists).

At the moment i switched with an exact same card to see if it is hw failure.

Info on the HBA:

HBA mode target :

HBA Port WWN: 2100001b320815c2
	Port Mode: Target