[OmniOS-discuss] fan control

Guenther Alka alka at hfg-gmuend.de
Wed May 25 05:57:34 UTC 2016

Napp-it is basically a pure CGI application that creates load only on
menu actions when it calls the needed console system commands.
Additionally it can reread system informations in the backgroud
(acceleration) or create realtime graphs and status informations with
websockets (monitoring). You can disable these functions in the topmenu
near logout when you disable mon and acc.

But the extra load should be low.

Gea