[OmniOS-discuss] Installation Failing (Reboots)

Garland McAlexander garland at bustle.com
Fri Sep 23 23:25:03 UTC 2016

Hi All,

Trying to install the latest stable Omnios via USB.

After booting from USB, I am greeted by the Omnios logo. One that proceeds
into another screen, it loads a few things, gets to "syncing system files"
and immediately after that something flashes (unable to see the text, even
when spamming pause/break) and my server reboots.

I have tried to recreate the USB multiple times, and I've done MD5 checking
on my download.

Any assistance would be absolutely fantastic.