[OmniOS-discuss] OmniOS r151014: failed to switch from SunSSH to OpenSSH

Krzysztof Grzempa grzempek at gmail.com
Sat Aug 12 12:16:25 UTC 2017

Guys,
Do you have any other ideas why i cannot upgrade to the damn r151022 or any
steps i can do to figure it out?
Below please find full command log of my upgrade process:

root at mojvps:/root# pkg list | grep ssh
network/openssh
7.4.1-0.151014             i--
network/openssh-server
7.4.1-0.151014             i--

root at mojvps:/root# pkg publisher
PUBLISHER                   TYPE     STATUS P LOCATION
omnios                      origin   online F
http://pkg.omniti.com/omnios/r151014/

root at mojvps:/root# pkg list -v ca-bundle
FMRI
IFO
pkg://omnios/web/ca-bundle@5.11-0.151014:20170414T020006Z
i--

root at mojvps:/root# pkg refresh --full

root at mojvps:/root# pkg update -nv
No updates available for this image.

root at mojvps:/root# beadm list
BE                           Active Mountpoint Space Policy Created
omnios                       -      -          3,67M static 2017-04-05 17:29
omniosvar                    -      -          19,0K static 2017-04-05 17:29
update_07042017              NR     /          4,86G static 2017-04-07 20:40
update_07042017-backup-1     -      -          237K  static 2017-07-27 21:36
upgrade_from_r151014_backup  -      -          243K  static 2017-07-27 21:56
update_07042017-backup-2     -      -          297K  static 2017-08-02 20:06
update_07042017-backup-3     -      -          308K  static 2017-08-12 14:05
upgrade_from_r151014_backup2 -      -          315K  static 2017-08-12 14:07

root at mojvps:/root# beadm create upgrade_from_r151014_backup3
Created successfully

root at mojvps:/root# /usr/bin/pkg set-publisher -G
http://pkg.omniti.com/omnios/r151014/ -g
https://pkg.omniti.com/omnios/r151022/ omnios

root at mojvps:/root# pkg publisher
PUBLISHER                   TYPE     STATUS P LOCATION
omnios                      origin   online F
https://pkg.omniti.com/omnios/r151022/

root at mojvps:/root# /usr/bin/pkg update --be-name r151022
Creating Plan (Running solver): -
pkg update: No solution was found to satisfy constraints
Plan Creation: Package solver has not found a solution to update to latest
available versions.
This may indicate an overly constrained set of packages are installed.

latest incorporations:

  pkg://omnios/incorporation/jeos/illumos-gate@11
,5.11-0.151022:20170510T210757Z
  pkg://omnios/consolidation/osnet/osnet-incorporation@0.5.11
,5.11-0.151022:20170510T212740Z
  pkg://omnios/incorporation/jeos/omnios-userland@11
,5.11-0.151022:20170511T001737Z
  pkg://omnios/entire@11,5.11-0.151022:20170511T002513Z
Dependency analysis is unable to determine exact cause.
Try specifying expected results to obtain more detailed error messages.