[OmniOS-discuss] Fwd: OmniOS r151014: failed to switch from SunSSH to OpenSSH

Krzysztof Grzempa grzempek at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 19:47:48 UTC 2017

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Krzysztof Grzempa <grzempek at gmail.com>
Date: 2017-08-01 21:47 GMT+02:00
Subject: Re: [OmniOS-discuss] OmniOS r151014: failed to switch from SunSSH
to OpenSSH
To: Andries Annema <an3s.annema at gmail.com>

Hi All,
@Jens @Davide @Andries

I followed your ideas but no go for me..

root at mojvps:/root# pkg install pkg:/package/pkg
No updates necessary for this image.
root at mojvps:/root# pkg update -nv
Creating Plan (Running solver): |
pkg update: No solution was found to satisfy constraints
Plan Creation: Package solver has not found a solution to update to latest
available versions.
This may indicate an overly constrained set of packages are installed.

latest incorporations:

  pkg://omnios/entire@11,5.11-0.151022:20170511T002513Z
  pkg://omnios/incorporation/jeos/illumos-gate@11,5.11-0.
151022:20170510T210757Z
  pkg://omnios/consolidation/osnet/osnet-incorporation@0.5.11,5.11-0.151022:
20170510T212740Z
  pkg://omnios/incorporation/jeos/omnios-userland@11,5.11-
0.151022:20170511T001737Z
Dependency analysis is unable to determine exact cause.
Try specifying expected results to obtain more detailed error messages.

root at mojvps:/root# pkg update -nv entire
No updates available for this image.
root at mojvps:/root# pkg install -nv entire
No updates necessary for this image.

Regards,
Chris