[OmniOS-discuss] ndmp backups what software are you using?

Oliver Weinmann oliver.weinmann at telespazio-vega.de
Mon Aug 21 13:18:23 UTC 2017

Hi Bob,

What I meant is e.g.

root at omnios02:/tank/test# zfs list
NAME                               USED  AVAIL  REFER  MOUNTPOINT
tank                               187M   193G    23K  /tank
tank/test                          185M  30.0G    25K  /tank/test
tank/test/sub1                     184M  29.8G   184M  /tank/test/sub1
tank/test/sub2                      23K  30.0G    23K  /tank/test/sub2
tank/test/sub3                      23K  30.0G    23K  /tank/test/sub3
tank/test/sub4                      23K  30.0G    23K  /tank/test/sub4

Taking a backup of tank I would like to have all it's (zfs) subfolders. I can get all the subfolders by specifying RECUSIVE=y as a meta parameter in bareos but the folders are all empty. No files are backed up this way. I wonder If I'm just missing a setting?

Oliver Weinmann
Senior Unix VMWare, Storage Engineer
Telespazio VEGA Deutschland GmbH
 Europaplatz 5 - 64293 Darmstadt - Germany
Ph: + 49 (0)6151 8257 744 | Fax: +49 (0)6151 8257 799
oliver.weinmann at telespazio-vega.de
http://www.telespazio-vega.de
Registered office/Sitz: Darmstadt, Register court/Registergericht: Darmstadt, HRB 89231; Managing Director/Geschäftsführer: Sigmar Keller-----Original Message-----