[OmniOS-discuss] uname -v change

Dan McDonald danmcd at omniti.com
Wed Jan 4 16:43:29 UTC 2017

It was a build accident, not intentional.

Next time kernels get updated, it'll be fixed. If this is breaking scripts, I'll push an update that fixes it (at the cost of requiring another reboot).

I'm very sorry about it.  It's my fault for making build environment assumptions.  A very recent omnios-build push will prevent things like this going forward.

Sorry,
Dan

Sent from my iPhone (typos, autocorrect, and all)