[OmniOS-discuss] uname -v change

Andy Fiddaman omnios at citrus-it.net
Thu Jan 5 23:39:00 UTC 2017

No problem - easily worked around.

Andy

On Wed, 4 Jan 2017, Dan McDonald wrote:

; It was a build accident, not intentional.
;
; Next time kernels get updated, it'll be fixed. If this is breaking scripts, I'll push an update that fixes it (at the cost of requiring another reboot).
;
; I'm very sorry about it.  It's my fault for making build environment assumptions.  A very recent omnios-build push will prevent things like this going forward.
;
; Sorry,
; Dan
;
; Sent from my iPhone (typos, autocorrect, and all)
;