[OmniOS-discuss] LX Zones - Password for Canned SmartOS Images

Mini Trader miniflowtrader at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 18:37:41 UTC 2017

root at storage1:/root#  dladm show-link
LINK        CLASS     MTU    STATE    BRIDGE     OVER
vmxnet3s0   phys      1500   up       --         --
vmxnet3s1   phys      9000   up       --         --
lx0         vnic      1500   up       --         vmxnet3s0
root at storage1:/root#
root at storage1:/root#         dladm show-vnic
LINK         OVER         SPEED  MACADDRESS        MACADDRTYPE         VID
lx0          vmxnet3s0    10000  2:8:20:75:44:a6   random              0
root at storage1:/root#
root at storage1:/root#         dladm show-ether
LINK            PTYPE    STATE    AUTO  SPEED-DUPLEX
 PAUSE
vmxnet3s0       current  up       no    10G-f                           none
vmxnet3s1       current  up       no    10G-f                           none

Will be hard to get a physical NIC on the machine.