[OmniOS-discuss] LX Program Issue

Guenther Alka alka at hfg-gmuend.de
Tue Jan 10 09:42:51 UTC 2017

When you create a filesystem in napp-it it is writeable for everyone
as this is what you mayexpect in an SMB filer use (be Windows alike)
LX zone folder require a 700 permission.

I have updated current napp-it 17.01 to restrict permissions automatically
when you create a zone in napp-it.

You can also set nics and mounts for ZFS filesystems now during the VM
creation process.
see http://www.napp-it.org/doc/downloads/zones.pdf

Gea