[OmniOS-discuss] LX zones: configurations

Andy Fiddaman omnios at citrus-it.net
Wed Jan 11 10:04:30 UTC 2017

On Tue, 10 Jan 2017, Dan McDonald wrote:

; Also, the big
; other change for LX I want in 022 is ipadm(1M) being able to work in an LX
; zone, so you don't have to do zonecfg(1M) for your network configuration.

Will we still be able to to configure the networking under zonecfg?
Basically what I'm asking is can we stop our zones from being able to change
their IP address?

Thanks,

Andy

Citrus IT Limited | +44 (0)870 199 8000 | enquiries at citrus-it.co.uk
Rock House Farm | Green Moor | Wortley | Sheffield | S35 7DQ
Registered in England and Wales | Company number 4899123