[OmniOS-discuss] LX zones: configurations

Tobias Oetiker tobi at oetiker.ch
Wed Jan 11 10:08:45 UTC 2017

On 11 Jan, 2017, at 00:03, Dan McDonald danmcd at omniti.com wrote:

> Given how encompassing the 022 work is, don't hold your breath.  If there are
> real, provable show-stoppers in LX, fixes may get backported.

We have setup ThinLinc (www.cendio.com) in an ubuntu 16.04 lx zone ...

ThinLinc is a sunray like environment with very fast vnc based software-thin-clients ...
the setup works great on lx and is VERY fast, compared to
doing the same thing in kvm ...

the only 'show-stopper' for us is that chrome (and chromium) crash pretty
much instantly after launch ...

so I would be quite interesting on how to report lx issues ... (and yes we do have a omniti support contract).

cheers
tobi