[OmniOS-discuss] LX zones: configurations

Mini Trader miniflowtrader at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 01:46:09 UTC 2017

Running it right now with 15M and it seems to have capped it at 400 kilo
bytes/sec.  Whatever is being used to calculate is not correct at least on
the driver for this NIC - VMXNET3S.

Another thing.  I realize that you said that you can limit this to ports.
But what if you are downloading and uploading to the same port e.g. 80 but
only want to limit on the upload?