[OmniOS-discuss] NFS & SMB connection freezes 30-40 second sometimes.

Özkan Göksu ozkan.goksu at usishi.com
Thu May 25 14:09:18 UTC 2017

I will update ofc but i can't shut down right now a storage unit..
Only 2 times in 5 months the problem occurred so i can not track the
problem. I should be ready to find out what it is next time.
I need to solve the issue completely and to solve the problem I need to
understand WHY its happening. Right now I have no idea...

BTW: while the problem occurs I tried to ping my server and Guess what? My
network alives.
BTW 2: I'm using active-active LACP. Could this be the reason?

*Özkan GÖKSU* | *Tekn. Geliştirme* | ozkan.goksu at usishi.com
<goktug.yildirim at usishi.com>
C : +90 555 449 88 71 | T : +90 (216) 442 7070 |
http://www.usishi.com