[OmniOS-discuss] NFS & SMB connection freezes 30-40 second sometimes.

Stephan Budach stephan.budach at jvm.de
Thu May 25 17:35:45 UTC 2017

----- Ursprüngliche Mail -----
Hi Özkan,

I don't seem to understand. Did your host not respond to the pings you sent to it?
I do run a couple of r020 boxes which are part of a RSF-1 cluster and which are serving NFS to a bunch of clients: OracleVM and VMWare. I also have all of my storage/client conencts as "active" LACP connects and I don't have any issues with those.

If you are experiencing network issues, than the rest of your issue might well be caused by that, of course.

> BTW 2: I'm using active-active LACP. Could this be the reason?

> > Özkan GÖKSU | Tekn. Geliştirme | ozkan.goksu at usishi.com
>
> > C : +90 555 449 88 71 | T : +90 (216) 442 7070 |
>
> > http://www.usishi.com

> > r151022 is out now. Please upgrade to that and see if the problem
> > manifests.
>

> > Dan

Cheers,
Stephan