[OmniOS-discuss] How to Update Zones

SoftwareInforJam softwareinforjam at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 16:26:02 UTC 2018

Well it happened to me twice in one day when I was upgrading to v22 bc. I sent the crash dump off to Andy but he said it didn’t have enough info. So I guess it didn’t have enough that he could use to pinpoint a root cause. I wondered if maybe I did something wrong. I am going to try upgrading them to v22 ca today after hours and see if it happens again.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10