[OmniOS-discuss] usb hid ups monitoring

Denis Cheong denis at denisandyuki.net
Mon Jun 2 03:42:45 UTC 2014

I am monitoring the exact same UPS on my OmniOS box, with NUT configured as
per the old Oracle blog - however I have it connected through a network
interface.

If you have issues with connecting it via USB, I suggest you consider
adding a network card which is likely to be much easier to get up and
running.