[OmniOS-discuss] how many HBAs my system have ?

Bielicki, Michal mbi at losstech.de
Fri Oct 3 22:20:22 UTC 2014

Fresh ominous stable install:

root at omnios-omnios:/root# pkg refresh
root at omnios-omnios:/root# pkg search sasinfo
INDEX      ACTION VALUE                         PACKAGE
basename   file   usr/sbin/sasinfo              pkg:/system/storage/sasinfo at 0.5.11-0.151012
pkg.fmri   set    omnios/system/storage/sasinfo pkg:/system/storage/sasinfo at 0.5.11-0.151012
root at omnios-omnios:/root# pkg publisher
PUBLISHER                             TYPE     STATUS   URI
omnios                                origin   online   http://pkg.omniti.com/omnios/r151012/
root at omnios-omnios:/root#

not really sure what you have installed there that it can’t find a corresponding sassing pkg …

Kind regards /
Grüße aus dem hohen Norden

Michal Bielicki

[cid:1C01820A-2F8C-422C-9089-72CFBE601F8E at fritz.box]<http://www.losstech.de/>[cid:9DCD0525-2332-419B-AA48-F175C80366D4 at fritz.box]<http://www.innovationspreis-it.de/>

Aktuelle Publikationen: <http://www.innovationspreis-it.de/> www.losstech-blog.de<http://www.losstech-blog.de>

losstech GmbH
Hauptstraße 24, DE-25355 Lutzhorn

mailto:mbi at losstech.de<mailto:mpe at losstech.de>
+49 (0)4123 929900 (fon)
+49 (0)4123 929911 (fax)

Amtsgericht Pinneberg, HRB 5737
USt-Id: DE 227 8636 32

Hamburger Sparkasse, KTO 1217 149 150, BLZ 200 505 50
Sparkasse Südholstein, KTO 151 228 56, BLZ 230 510 30

This message and any attachment is losstech proprietary and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.
If you are not the intended recipient, please phone or email the sender and delete this message and any attachment from your system.
If you are not the intended recipient you are not allowed to copy this message or attachment or disclose the contents to any other person and have to destroy all copies of the original message.