[OmniOS-discuss] Semi-automated conversion from Sun DHCP to ISC DHCP?

Bob Friesenhahn bfriesen at simple.dallas.tx.us
Sun Feb 14 21:25:12 UTC 2016

While it is not too difficult to accomplish manually, I am looking for
an automation script to help convert from Sun DHCP to ISC DHCP
configuration formats.  The existing configuration is no more than
what was easily accomplished via the dhcpmgr GUI so it is not complex.

I have been asking Google but all I am finding are questions such as
this one:

https://lists.isc.org/pipermail/dhcp-hackers/2014-November/002098.html

The configuration to be migrated is a simple subnet configuration plus
MAC to IP fixed mappings.

Since I am apparently the last in the whole world to start this
migration, there must surely be a handy script by now.

Does such a script exist?

Bob
--
Bob Friesenhahn