[OmniOS-discuss] OmniOS and OpenMP

Richard PALO richard at netbsd.org
Tue Jan 5 15:21:07 UTC 2016

Le 05/01/16 02:00, Paul B. Henson a écrit :
> Ah, bloating the total package count vs bloating the default installed file system, decisions, decisions :).
>
> I think on this one I'd vote for a separate package.

I might suggest parity with the other packagers of it.. taking a look at oi-userland and solaris-userland
both install it with the default c runtime libraries.  It *is* easier dealing with fewer packages for
standard gcc runtime libraries... as to size, even the .a is way under a meg (uncompressed).
Who doesn't compress their BE's?
--
Richard PALO