[OmniOS-discuss] r151014 repo offline?

Davide Poletto davide.poletto at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 12:03:18 UTC 2016

Me too, here it's the same:

pkgrepo info -s http://pkg.omniti.com/omnios/r151014
PUBLISHER PACKAGES STATUS           UPDATED
omnios    1022     processing       2016-08-10T18:35:55.166990Z

And, as Andries pointed out yet, just browsing the 11-0.151014 Release
returns a solid "Inactivity Timeout" (an HTTP/1.1 504 Connection Timed Out
181660 ms for the GET) showing a web page with this URL:

http://pkg.omniti.com/omnios/r151014/en/catalog.shtml?version=entire%4011%2C5.11-0.151014&action=Browse

AFAIK browsing the http://pkg.omniti.com/omnios/r151014/en/index.shtml
doesn't look stable at all (few minutes ago I was able to reach the page
very slowly, now it ends with a timeout)

Tested using two different connections through two different ISPs (Italy).