[OmniOS-discuss] new to omnios and zfs...

Vizo Allman vizoster at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 16:56:37 UTC 2016

question: very new to zfs but looking at it to hold my VMs for kvm server
over NFS
I have some samsung 1tb pro ssd drives
 can I use those ? I am having a little trouble parsing the info I am
seeing online.

For the server I was planning on using a Supermicro with a 12 core cpu and
32 gigs of RAM it has a LSI-9211 in IT mode. I eventually want to use this
setup type in prodution for some small networks.

Any advise is appreciated.

--
"Nor aught availed him now
To have build in Heaven high towers    Nor did he scape