OmniOS Community Edition releases r151026i & r151024ai are now available.
Weekly releases for w/c 2nd of July 2018.
- Mozilla NSS has been updated to version 3.38.
- Added support for recursive
pkg set-publisheroperations via
Additionally, in r151026i
- Kernel update to protect against the Lazy FPU vulnerability
::secmdb command to summarise protection against CPU vulnerabilities
- Fix problem when using native grep with context arguments (-A, -B, -C)
- Linked-ipkg zones could end up with packages newer than those in the global zone; this is now resolved.
We also have a beta patch available for r151022 to resolve the Meltdown and Lazy FPU vulnerabilities. Please see our previous post for more information.
For more details, see https://omniosce.org/releasenotes